- The must-read college survival guide! Can’t do without #1
- Best College Life Hacks
- This must read check list will help you pick the college of your dreams
- How to Shave Down Your School Supply Budget
- Majors that won’t make you money
- How to do college right; this is really good info!
- Unique, high paying jobs that don’t require a degree. Who needs student loans?
- What up Class of 2014? Think you’ll survive senior year? Here are some great tips!
- Hilarious Textbook Hacks! LOL at the ‘Kung Fu Gland’!
- The list could be a least a few pages long but here are 15 Things You’ll Miss After Graduating College
#4 has actually saved me hundreds of dollars
THESE TIPS HAVE HELPED ME SO MUCH AHHHHH
omg LOVE THIS!! everyone should read it!
Marvel’s enlisting its biggest super heroes to bring added awareness of the problems of bullying. This October, Marvel will join forces with STOMP Out Bullying™, the leading national bullying and cyberbullying prevention organization for kids and teens in the U.S., to launch a special variant cover program to commemorate National Bullying Prevention Month and support STOMP’s relentless efforts to stop this growing epidemic.
Throughout the month of October, the world’s most popular super heroes – Captain America, the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy and more – will be featured on all-new variant covers to spotlight both National Bullying Prevention Month and STOMP’s Blue Shirt Day® World Day of Bullying Prevention. The variant issues will be available exclusively at comic shops.
The following comic books, on-sale in October, will feature special STOMP Out Bullying variant covers:
- ROCKET RACCOON #4
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #20
- HULK #7
- CAPTAIN AMERICA #25
- LEGENDARY STAR-LORD #4
Now this is a fine initiative! I applaud it and I hope to see more of this!